School Library Journal (SLJ) is the premier media and information services brand for more than 400,000 librarians and information specialists who work with children and teens. A source of quality journalism and reviews for more than 60 years, SLJ produces award-winning features and news coverage on advocacy, collection development/readers advisory, innovation, leadership, technology, space design, programming, funding & legislation, and other issues of interest to the school library and greater educator community.
CIRCULATION AND READERSHIP
· Each month, nearly 773,000 school library personnel engage with SLJ through its magazine, digitized editions, website, social media, newsletters, and premier industry events.
· 39.4K Estimated Magazine and Digitized Editions Readers
· 415K Pageviews/mo
· 149K Social Media Followers
· 140K Newsletter Subscribers
· 29.4K Virtual Event Participants (2020
WHO READS SLJ?
· 98% of print subscribers are involved in purchase decisions for their library
· 36% of print subscribers receive and read SLJ exclusively
· 84% work in School Libraries
· 25% Elementary
· 20% Middle/Jr. High
· 20% High School
· 19% Other (K-8, K-12, etc.)
· 9% work in Public Libraries
· 7% work in academic or other libraries
· 5% work in government or special libraries
· 2% are library science students/faculty.
We will get back to you as soon as we can.